We are excited to present an opportunity for a highly motivated and prompt 1st Year Diesel Mechanic for an immediate start, who is seeking a challenge and is ready to showcase their skills.
Our client service, repair, rebuild and maintain the heavy vehicles of the highest quality. This client is a family owned and operated long standing business.
This local business prides itself on the working environment it has created and the workshop management team are dedicated to meet the needs of their employees, while offering a safe, team orientated, satisfying and fulfilling working environment.
In this role you will be required to
· Carry out routine servicing
· Electrical fault finding and repair
· Hydraulic fault finding and repair
· General cleaning and maintenance of workshop
· Attend TAFE and complete formal training
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have the following;
· Be prepared for physical work
· Possess the ability to follow instructions
· Have good communication skills
· Take pride in workmanship
· Be motivated and enthusiastic
· Be able to work well in a team situation
· Have access to appropriate transport
Benefits for you!
This is an opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience while working towards a Certificate III in Heavy Vehicle Commercial Technology. Working full time Monday - Friday + paid overtime if required you will be given time on the job to attend TAFE. You will also have the support of a Squad Mentor who will visit you on site on a regular basis throughout your Apprenticeship.
When you work for Squad we make sure all the employment stuff is done right! Right pay, right course, right workplace, right safety equipment, right support and advice! All you have to do is show up and do your best – Squad will do the rest!
So, what next?
If you are interested in applying hit the ‘apply’ button now and send your resume to Squad today!
Squad is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.