Arnold's Fruit Market have partnered with Squad and has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Trainee to join their team.
They are seeking a motivated person, looking for a long-term career, to join their Wholesale team. If you pride yourself on strong customer service skills and professional manner, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Some of the duties in this role will include:
· Customer engagement
· Register operations
· Work effectively in a team
· Receive and handle retail stock
· Providing an exceptional shopping experience for all customers
· Apply the appropriate food safe practices at all times
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
· A friendly, bubbly and confident personality
· A genuine interest in retail and a passion for customer service
· Excellent personal presentation at all times
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to work in a fast paced environment
· The ability to work varying shifts
· The ability and desire to complete a 12 month Traineeship
Benefits for you!
This is an opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience while working towards a Certificate III in Retail SIR30216. This position is full time 38 hours per week over 7 days. As part of your traineeship, will be given time on the job to focus on your studies. You will also have the support of a Squad Mentor who will visit you on site on a regular basis throughout your Traineeship.
When you work for Squad we make sure all the employment stuff is done right! Right pay, right course, right workplace, right safety equipment, right support
So, what next?
If you are interested in applying, hit the ‘apply’ button now and send your resume to Squad today!
Squad is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Please note that this is an entry level role and candidates with a qualification higher than a Certificate II - including University studies from Australia and overseas - will not be eligible to complete the traineeship.