Apprentice Roof Plumbers
Benefits for you!
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Annual PPE Allowance
- bSupport and Mentoring
This role comes with a plenty of variety and the chance to get highly sought after experience. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
· Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
· Work safely at heights
· Work effectively in the plumbing and services sector
· Handle and store plumbing materials
· Use plumbing hand and power tools
· Carry out levelling
· Cut and join sheet metal
· Mark out materials
· Install roof components
· Install roof coverings to curved roof structures
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have the following;
· Be physically fit and have a good work ethic
· Have the ability to work at heights
· Possess an eye for detail
· Be able to work independently & as part of a team
· Have a genuine interest in the trade
· Be willing to learn and follow instructions
· Hold a current drivers licence (P1, P2 or above)
· Hold a current WHS White Card
· Hold, or obtaining, a Working at Heights Card
· Applicants with pre-apprentice/trade work experience will be highly regarded
If this position sounds like you click ‘apply’ now or book for a chat.
Squad in conjunction with our client which operates a successful Roofing and Plumbing business based in Silverwater specialising in residential, commercial and industrial Roof Plumbing. They are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate keen to join their team as a Roof Plumbing Apprentice. seeking a passionate individual to join their team as an apprentice Roof Plumber.
At Squad we want to see you successfully complete your apprenticeship or traineeship and support you from start to finish. We make the whole process easy – so you can move forward with your career.
To find out more about working with a GTO go to https://www.squad.org.au/For-Job-Seekers/Why-Choose-Us
Squad is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org