Business Administration Trainee
Benefits for you!
• Earn while you learn!
• Gain your Certificate III Business (BSB30120) a national recognised qualification!
• Supporting working environment
Kick-start your career with a Business Administration Traineeship
Our client operates a highly successful business and advisory company which is located right here in Albury. They are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join their team as a Business Administration trainee.
You will be given time on the job to focus on your studies. You will also have the support of a Squad Mentor who will visit you on site on a regular basis throughout your Traineeship.
When you work for Squad we make sure all the employment stuff is done right! Right pay, right course, right workplace, right safety equipment, right support and advice! All you have to do is show up and do your best – Squad will do the rest!
This role comes with a plenty of variety and the chance to get highly sought after experience. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• Managing customer enquiries through phone, face to face and email channels
• Providing assistance to students as needed
• Manage data entry, filing, archiving, scanning and photocopying
• Support general office management - collect and send mail, ensure office supply levels are sufficient and complete orders when required
• General housekeeping duties
• Adhere to all WHS and Group Policies and Procedures
• Work alongside and provide support to other staff as needed
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have the following;
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer and Microsoft knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Well presented
• Driver Licence
• Working with Childrens Check (or willingness to obtain)
• National Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
• First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
If this position sounds like you click ‘apply’ now or book a time for a chat.
Squad in conjunction with one of the highest rated schools within our community are seeking a passionate individual to join their team as a Administration Trainee.
At Squad we want to see you successfully complete your apprenticeship or traineeship and support you from start to finish. We make the whole process easy – so you can move forward with your career.
To find out more about working with a GTO go to https://www.squad.org.au/For-Job-Seekers/Why-Choose-Us
Squad is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference number #4216